Saturday, November 28, 2009

Quick look at Jimmy, Daniele and Alejandro's development

Hanabishi FC - Keane GW

Jimmy turns out to be a fantastic (and expensive in terms of daily wage) acquisition. He obtained 3.5stars reputation at a tender age of 16yrs old, only 5 days after regeneration! Simply amazing, reminds me so much of Fernanda de Souza in Lineker GW in terms of value, quality and development. Thanks to SI I'll never know how well he'll turn out in his prime :(


Daniele didn't get as much playing time as I would have liked but his value is increasing at a steady pace as well as his development.


My fault for ruining Alejandro's development, there's no way to play him with a healthy Hugo Emanuel around. I'm tempted to rebid his wage next week, still deciding :(

No comments:

Post a Comment