Sunday, November 15, 2009

Keane GW Season 13 update

Apology for the missing updates in the past weeks. I've gone full youth in both Keane and Lineker GWs, spent most of the time searching for potential youth regens. I think that's the best part about being a youth coach, scouting! Then comes the bidding war and of course shortly after winning the war you'll regret for a few hours on the ridicuous wage you're paying for a 15/16yrs old! hahahaha......... ahem.....

My current set of youth aren't too shabby, majority of them were acquired shortly after going youth two seasons ago so they are now 18yrs old. I've sent a few over to my feeder club as well as sold a few to keep the club afloat due to the high wage total and also low reputation (resulted in low daily income). I've managed to pick up 3 great looking 16yrs old in recent wage auction and I'm pretty sure they will turn out to be worthwhile gems.

A screen shot of the current squad, a detailed screens of each player another time. Am playing 4-5-1 formation and also experimenting with a modifield version of 4-4-1-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment