Monday, August 24, 2009


Hanabishi FC - Keane GW

Keane is now in its 10th season, after a bit of fiddling and fickle minded decision in the off season I've decided to make a u-turn decision from going full youth to sticking to senior. Unfortunately during that period I've sold some of my most promising youth but managed to cash in roughly 12mils from these transactions (most of which are made in installments). I've released and sold the rest of my youth players to my feeder team, Resistance is Feutile FC, a mate from Lineker GW. Hopefully in 2-3 seasons I will have a steady supply of promising youth fit for 1st team action.

In replacement for the lost players I've brought in Federico Fazio for £950k, Mats Hummels for £2mils, Karim Benzema for £1.12mils, Adam Hammil for £90k and finally Freddy Adu for a whooping £3.5mils. I've also invest 2mils on a corp box for my stadium.

Currently I have 14 1st team players and 2 low wage youth just to meet the minimum 16 players per club rule to receive daily income. Planning to bring in a AM/FC and a winger during these few weeks to add depth to my squad. Screen shots in the next posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment