Saturday, August 29, 2009

Introduction to Hanabishi United - Lineker GW



It was a roller coaster ride as I've made another u-turn decision to rebuild my youth empire. I've sold almost all players over the age of 19yrs old, raked in more than 20millions worth of transactions in the process, part of which I've used to build two Exclusif corporate boxes. After a week of waiting I was discouraged by the number of quality regens coming through and since I've gone senior in Keane GW, I decided to follow suit and build a senior squad strong enough to compete for honors for at least 2 seasons, just for kick!

I've won basically every single youth competitions in Lineker throughout my 10 seasons stay but the proudest achievements would be retaining the XFF Youth Premiership for 9 straight seasons and retaining the Lineker Youth Gold Cup for 3 straight seasons (could have been 4 if not for the brilliance of an emerging new youth manager, Mark Carr).

XFF Youth Premiership (formerly known as XFA)


Lineker Youth Gold Cup


Screen shots of players coming shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment