Friday, December 4, 2009

16yrs old, 4 stars reputation and he's not even a Brazilian!

Hanabishi FC - Keane GW

I knew he was good and I was pretty sure he could reach 3.5stars reputation at a tender age of 16yrs old but getting to 4stars rep on his 1st ever season is a 1st! Not even my ex Lineker wonderkid, Fernando de Souza, was able to reach 4stars rep that fast (probably because de Souza is a wing back while Jimmy is a forward, thus more recognition).

My aim was for Jimmy to reach World Famous at 17yrs old and Household by 18yrs old, now I think getting to Household at 17yrs old next season could be a possibility. He just need to perform consistently and stay away from the sick ward. He could be the 1st youth to reach Household at 17yrs old and he's not even a Brazilian! (Generally Brazilian regenerate at 15yrs old so they have a season extra to develop)

No comments:

Post a Comment